Dugger Family Farm may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and/or participate in other activities and services we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, though this refusal will inhibit them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Dugger Family Farm collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service and our website
- To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize your experience
- To process transactions and fulfill orders. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive
- To send emails to our customers
- The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. The User may also contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Accuracy of Information
The information contained in this archive is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the results and the performance of the information is assumed by the user, and in no event shall Hoosier Locavore or Locavore Productions, LLC be liable for any consequential, incidental or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information in this archive. Use of the information in this archive is governed by respective license agreements and may contain restrictions on use.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of such changes.
Dugger Family Farm
6559 E. 1200 N
Morristown, IN 46161
Updated: Jan. 24, 2017